CHRIS & MICHELINE
TO ME WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY IS ABOUT TELLING THE STORY
Feel the joy - relive the emotions
- Couples that understand the importance of capturing their most unique & intimate moments
- Couples that appreciate the attention to detail & want their love story to be preserved
- Couples that want timeless yet playful and elegant images in a natural story telling style
- Couples that acknowledge & desire high-quality, professional yet personal service
my sessions are for
- I witness and capture your natural chemistry, encourage a less posed photoshoot, and allow space for enjoyment and lasting memories
- I believe that every couple deserves to have their special moments seized in a way that truly represents their unique love story
- I pay attention to your specific requests, listen to your story, and guide you
- I give a creative direction where needed
what are my clients saying?
"Anette made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself, she was honest and committed, professional and charming.
She captured the most incredible moments that we weren't able to see ourselves at that time"
HOW CAN I MEET YOUR NEEDS?
- 2 hour session
- Professional Image Processing
- theme & wardrobe consulting
- Online Gallery with Images of Your Choice
- Optional Printed album & prints
- Both Sessions at a Preferential rate
- profESSIONAL Art Prints
- Online Galleries With ALL Images FROM BOTH SESSIONS
- Printed Album of full love story included
- Wedding day coverage
- Professional Image Processing
- 6-8 weeks delivery time
- 500-800 delivered images
- Optional Printed album
- Online Gallery with high resolution Images
What is the engagement session for?
The engagement session is a photo session that is held a few month prior to the wedding. The purpose of the engagement session is to capture the love and connection between the couple in a series of beautiful and meaningful photos. The photos can be useful for save-the-date cards, a wedding website, or displayed at the wedding reception.
An engagement session can also serve as an opportunity for the couple to get to know their photographer better and for the photographer to get a sense of the couple's style and preferences. This can help ensure that the wedding day photos are exactly what the couple wants and that they feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera.
How many photos will we receive
The number of photos you will receive depends on the image package you choose, and the number of hours.
However, it typically includes 500-800 edited photos.
What shall we wear for the engagement session?
Once you book a session with me, I will send you all the information you need to prepare for the session. If you need further guidance we can schedule a video call to plan your session more in detail.
As A DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER, I'M OPEN TO TRAVEL TO YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION. IF you have more questions on my wedding & ENGAGEMENT sessions, feel free to reach out. I'M ALWAYS AN E-MAIL AWAY TO DISCUSS MORE DETAILS.
How long do we have to wait to get our full gallery of images?
For an engagement session the turnaround time is ca 2 weeks, whilst for a wedding the images are delivered within 6-8 weeks.
I will however provide you with a sneak peek or a few edited photos within a few days to a week after the wedding.